April 1, 2020
Due to the Corona virus pandemic, we have adopted a few changes for the safety and health of everyone:
1. Our hours of operation during this time are: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Monday thru Saturday
2. We are not providing elective procedures such as spays, neuters, wellness exams and booster vaccinations.
3. We request that only one person accompany each pet into the hospital to avoid crowding.
4. Keep 6 feet of distance between people at all times.
5. Wearing a mask is encouraged, but not mandatory.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
Why You Should Bring Your Pets to Us!
That’s easy …
It’s because we love pets and know how to treat them. Every one of us shares his home with one or more dogs and cats. For more information about us and our animals, visit our about us page.
Our goal is to treat every client as though they are family and every pet as if he or she is one of our own.
Quality Veterinary Care – Priced Within Your Budget
Since 1977 the staff at East Lancaster Animal Hospital has been dedicated to caring for your pets with the highest quality care at an affordable price! We know how important your pet’s health is to you, so we make it a priority to provide our pet services at a price that will fit your budget.
Our services include exams, preventative medicine, vaccinations, dental care, surgery, diagnostic testing, and flea and tick control.
- Need a Second Opinion?
- New puppy or kitten?
- Other specials and discounts