Our mission is to provide quality veterinary services at an affordable price. We love animals and want to work with our clients to provide the best care possible for their four-legged family members.
As an example, sometimes owners can’t afford a large up-front payment for Parvo or Heartworm treatment. At East Lancaster, we are willing to stage the treatments for Parvo or Heartworm disease, so the client can pay as he goes and the animal can get what he needs to keep living a long and healthy life.
Of course, the most economical and least expensive method of handling Parvo, Distemper, Heartworm disease, or any other disease or parasite is prevention. At East Lancaster Animal Hospital, we educate each client on the preventative measures they can take to keep treatment from ever being necessary in the first place.
- Convenient Appointments: Same-day or even walk-in appointments, if needed.
- Preventative Care: Including vaccinations and parasite control.
- Flea and Tick Control: Including Comfortis tablets, the newest and most effective flea control now in a ONCE PER MONTH TABLET!
- Nutritional and Behavioral Counseling
- Spays and Neuters
- Declaws and Dew Claw Removals
- Anesthesia: Made as safe as possible through modern gas and injectable medications and complete patient monitoring including EKG, pulse oximetry, blood pressure and respiratory monitoring.
- Surgical procedures: Routine procedures as well as soft tissue and orthopedic repairs.
- Laser Surgery: To minimize pain, bleeding and recovery time.
- Laboratory Diagnostics: Both in-hospital and by outside specialty laboratories.
- Dental Cleanings: More important than you think. Not only does it preserve your pet’s teeth, but the bacteria that accumulates in their mouth gets into the blood stream and can actually shorten your pet’s lifespan.
- Crisis Care: This includes hospitalization for medical and surgical cases, as well as referring you to your closest emergency animal hospital for overnight care if necessary.
- On-Site Pharmacy
- Microchip ID
- Prescription Diets and Overweight Management
- Senior Wellness Programs